CLCWA Offers Membership for $75.00 a Year
Who are College Members?
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultants
- Breastfeeding Counsellors
- Child Health Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Health Educators
- Speech Pathologists
- Those interested in breastfeeding and human lactation
The aims of the College are to:
- Protect, promote and support breastfeeding
- Foster lactation education for health professionals
- Encourage and review research in lactation
- Provide mutual support and encouragement to its members
Three levels of membership – full and associate:
Renewal of membership is due on 1st July each year
Full Membership – $75
All International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) or equivalent and approved by the committee are eligible to be full members of the College.
Only full members can be elected to the Committee of Management
Associate Membership – $75
Non IBCLCs are eligible to be associate members and whilst they are unable to be members of the Committee of Management they have otherwise full voting rights.
Student Membership – $25
Student membership is open to full time students on proof of status.
Membership of CLCWA includes:
- Nine/Ten free education meetings a year, which include:
- formal education sessions
- informal case discussions
- Membership discount rates to attend CLCWA biennial conferences
- A Lactation Resource Library exclusively for members use
- Access to speaker’s presentation information when available
- Access to member’s discussion forum online
- Networking and support with colleagues
To pay, please click on the following hyperlinks and print out the membership form and pay with Credit/Debit card via our Square Card Reader at the next meeting or online as above, direct debit or mail with your cheque to: